You Don't Have to Face This Alone
Specially Trained Counselors are Standing By and Ready to Help You
OUR SUPPORT SERVICES INCLUDE:
WHO DO WE SERVE?
Our primary focus is women facing an unplanned, untimely or unwanted pregnancy, or seeking abortion recovery services.
We also serve, as appropriate, the significant other men and families of women facing crisis pregnancies. All services are confidential, private, and caring regardless of age, race, creed or marital status.
Specially Trained Pregnancy Counselors…
If you are pregnant, CPC provides you with specially trained counselors who will sit and talk with you about all your options in a private, confidential and caring environment.
FREE Women’s Pregnancy Testing & Support Services Include:
- Pregnancy Testing
- Nurse Consultation
- Limited Ultrasound
- Pregnancy Related Crisis Counseling
- Relationship Counseling & Communication Support (significant others of woman)
- Medical Referrals
- AHCCCS Referral & Free Application Services
- Parenting Education
- Abortion Recovery Counseling & Support
- Referrals for Housing, Legal Assistance, Education, Childcare, Professional Counseling, and more.
“For Men Only” FREE Services include:
- Significant Others Relationship & Communication Support
- Fatherhood, Parenting Information & Education
- Counseling and Support Sessions with a Male Mentor
- Abortion Recovery For Men
- Community Referrals for Medical, Professional Counseling, Programs, Churches, Jobs, and more.