IS A PREGNANCY NOT IN YOUR PLANS RIGHT NOW? ARE YOU OR OTHERS CLOSE TO YOU RECOMMENDING ABORTION AS YOUR BEST WAY OUT?
…IF YES, THEN YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
CPC IS TRUSTED BY WOMEN WHO ARE CONSIDERING OR ARE ALREADY SCHEDULED FOR AN ABORTION and want information on abortion procedures, risks, and pregnancy options before the abortion. CPC supports informed consent and a woman’s right to know all her options about any procedure she may be considering. All these services are provided Free of Charge in a Confidential, Private, Caring environment.
TYPES OF ABORTION
The type of abortion available to you is determined by how far along your pregnancy is. During the first trimester you will usually have the option of having a medical or a surgical abortion. All procedures have certain risks associated with that procedure. Before considering any procedure it is recommended that you obtain an ultrasound to determine if the pregnancy is viable (intra-uterine and not an ectopic pregnancy) and for accurate pregnancy dating or gestational age.
A CONFIRMED POSITIVE PREGNANCY TEST & ULTRASOUND
We recommend that your initial ultrasound be done by someone other than the abortionist or abortion clinic, so that you will have accurate and unbiased information concerning what is going on in your body. CPC has no vested interest in your decision, and makes no money from any choice you make. Because we do not perform or refer for abortion, we are able to provide a safe, qualified, private environment for you to ask your questions, become informed, sort through all the issues, and educate yourself on all your options. Our focus is your health, safety, and well being.
As an advocate for women, we support you by providing A FREE, CONFIDENTIAL, INDEPENDENT, MEDICAL 2nd OPINION, before any medical or surgical abortion procedure is done by an abortion provider.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU, NO MATTER WHAT YOUR CHOICE IS.
Your feelings are important and this is a big decision. It is important that you take some time to consider the best choice for you, other people can give input, but you must make the decision. Abortion – or continuing your pregnancy, either choice, will bring changes to your life… and no matter what you choose, YOU will be changed. The question is will you ultimately be strengthened or troubled by your choice.
We have had the privilege of helping thousands of women as they faced challenging issues and choices. And we know it does matter how informed you become before making your choice. Taking the time now to ask questions, know the facts, and really think it through will be one of those things that you won’t regret.
Call CPC of Prescott today to schedule your
Abortion Information & Ultrasound appointment!
WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR CPC ABORTION INFORMATION APPOINTMENT
A caring pregnancy counselor will meet with you, listen to your questions and concerns, and:
- Provide accurate and excellent educational materials on the issues surrounding your choices
- Run a pregnancy test to confirm that you have a positive test result
- Schedule your ultrasound to confirm viability and stage of pregnancy
- Explore your particular situation and any areas of needed support
- Supply you with a “Patient’s Safety & Informed Consent Record” pamphlet for your private records which will assist you as you seek answers to the following questions…
QUESTIONS TO ASK BEFORE SCHEDULING ANY ABORTION PROCEDURE
- Have I confirmed my pregnancy with ultrasound?
- Am I informed on all the procedures and risks of each type of abortion I am considering?
- What are the laws concerning my rights as a patient?
- Is there anyone pressuring me to have this abortion; is this against my will?
- Have I talked to someone who has been through an abortion and willing to discuss their experience?
- Have I confirmed that all procedures will be done by a licensed physician, with no history of medical malpractice or suspension of license?
- Have I asked how the clinic/physician handles complications, and emergency follow-up care?
- Do I know about any possible physical or emotional complications later on?
- Do I understand that I have a right to change my mind, even in the waiting room, or on the operating table?