Community Pregnancy Center of Prescott is Here to Support YOU!
Our FREE Women’s Pregnancy Testing & Support Services Include:
- Pregnancy Testing
- Nurse Consultation
- Limited Ultrasound
- Pregnancy Related Crisis Counseling
- Relationship Counseling & Communication Support (significant others of woman)
- Medical Referrals
- AHCCCS Referral & Free Application Services
- Parenting Education
- Abortion Recovery Counseling & Support
- Referrals for Housing, Legal Assistance, Education, Childcare, Professional Counseling, and more.
Specially Trained Pregnancy Counselors…
If you are pregnant, CPC provides you with specially trained counselors who will sit and talk with you about all your options in a private, confidential and caring environment.
Who Do We Serve?
Our primary focus is women facing unplanned, untimely or unwanted pregnancy, or seeking abortion recovery services. We also serve, as appropriate, the significant other men and families of women facing crisis pregnancies. All services are confidential, private, and caring regardless of age, race, creed or marital status.
We’re Here to Help and Support You!
Join Our Mailing List
- Significant Others Relationship & Communication Support
- Fatherhood, Parenting Information & Education
- Counseling and Support Sessions with a Male Mentor
- Abortion Recovery For Men
- Community Referrals for Medical, Professional Counseling, Programs, Churches, Jobs, and more.
Community Pregnancy Center
‘WE DO NOT PERFORM OR REFER FOR ABORTIONS’